Getting Conscious with Kink – Berlin
20 May – 21 May
“I have de-clawed the daemons of my past, spanked them soundly and put them to bed. I’ve found a new language, a new confidence and understanding of control, consent and respect within the world of kink, which will serve me well in all aspects of my life. It’s a start, a foundation and one which I can’t wait to build on.. ~ Greig McArthur (participant at a previous Seani Love workshop)
Whether you are a curious beginner or an experienced player, international award-winning professional kinkster Seani Love invites you to join him on this weekend journey into the depths and delights, magic and wonder of the breathtakingly wonderful approach we call ‘Conscious Kink’.
Conscious Kink helps us expand our understanding of our bodies, our subconscious patterns, our sexuality and thus ourselves. With a strong emphasis on boundaries and consent, Conscious Kink gives us a diverse set of tools that allow us to expand our sexuality, be more confident with our lovers and play partners, and become more empowered as self-aware erotic beings.
During this workshop you will learn about:
• The use of ritual and intention to create safe spaces
• Boundary setting, consent and safety techniques
• Deepening connection through conscious touch
• Giving and receiving pain and pleasure with intentional BDSM skills
• Eroticising the authentic dynamics of domination and submission (D/s)
• Giving, receiving and holding power
* Exploring consensual non-consent
* Erotic archetypes and ritual
* Putting all these things together for the purpose of journeying, exploring erotic sensations and/or deepening understanding.
The weekend will be paced gently and will include:
• A discussion on shadows, fantasies, the origin of the kinksters’ impulse.
• Discussions on why people would want to explore their erotic shadows and do things like inflict pain or have pain inflicted upon them.
• An ecstatic rite where we use all the BDSM and conscious kink techniques developed so far to facilitate deep and wonderful journeys for each other.
This workshop is open to individuals and couples/triads/other constellations of all genders, sexualities and body types. We do not match genders in this workshop.
No partner is required and everyone will have the opportunity to work with different people in order to enjoy a greater range of experiences. If you would like to come with a partner, you are completely welcome to work together for the whole workshop.
No removal of clothes is necessary for this workshop, but others may choose to do so and in some instances become very erotic with each other. Safer sex protocols will be followed and equipment supplied. All activities are optional, and during this workshop a lot of attention will be given to feeling into and respecting your own and other’s boundaries.
** FACILITATION **
Seani Love (www.seanilove.com) is a professional Kinkster, Shadow Explorer and BDSM practitioner who has twenty years of experience in diverse ritual traditions and erotic practices. In 2015 he won the award of Sex Worker of the Year at the Sexual Freedom Awards in London.
He is certified trauma-informed (via the Arizon Trauma Institute) and since 2006 he has been working on combining ritual journeys with BDSM as a powerful pathway to healing and self-discovery. As an international workshop facilitator, Seani has supported many people on their journey to places of increased power, personal and sexual expression, wisdom and love.
** PRACTICAL INFORMATION **
The weekend will take place at IKSK in Berlin. It runs on 20th and 21st May (Saturday and Sunday 10am – 6pm).
Tickets are available at 290 euros or 250 euros for an early bird ticket. Early bird tickets are available until May 1st.
Get your tickets here!
A limited number of concessionary places are available at this workshop. Please get in contact with us at firstname.lastname@example.org to enquire.
In order to be able to give each participant the attention they need through their process during the weekend, we have decided to keep the group small, with a maximum of 24 participants.
For any questions, please get in touch with us at email@example.com.