Conscious Kink Katoomba
- Are you curious about kink?
- Are you ready to explore a wider spectrum of erotic expression but not really sure where to start?
- Would you love to deepen trust, connection and communication in your sexual relationships?
Then join us at our beautiful Blue Mountains retreat <3
Whether you are a curious beginner or experienced player, award-winning professional kinkster Seani Love invites you to join him as he guides you on a journey through pleasure and pain, to depths and delights, magic and wonder using the breathtakingly wonderful set of practices we call ‘Conscious Kink’.
Conscious Kink helps us expand our understanding of our bodies, our subconscious patterns, our sexualities and thus ourselves. With a strong emphasis on boundaries and consent, Conscious Kink gives us a diverse set of tools that allow us to expand our sexuality, be more confident with our lovers and play partners, and become more empowered as self-aware erotic beings.
This event is all inclusive LGBTIQ etc. There is room to camp on the grounds, or to put a bedroll on the floor. Food will be yummy.
• The use of ritual and intention to create safe spaces
• Boundary setting, consent and safety techniques
• Deepening connection through Tantric techniques and conscious touch
• Giving and receiving pain and pleasure through BDSM
• Service, sovereignty and surrender
• The dynamics of domination and submission (D/s)
• Giving, receiving and holding power
• Eroticising the D/s dynamic
* Exploring the fantasy of Consensual Non Consent
• A discussion on shadows, fantasies, the origin of the kinksters’ impulse.
• Discussions on how BDSM can be used as a tool for personal exploration
• An ecstatic rite where we use all the BDSM and conscious kink techniques developed so far to facilitate deep and wonderful journeys for each other.
** BOOKING **
In order to ensure an intimate environment, there are a maximum of 24 places available.
Please Email KEIRA on email@example.com to book and secure your place.
** PRACTICAL INFORMATION **
The location is a beautiful space in North Katoomba. Address will be provided on booking.
Teas/coffee & snacks and meals will be provided.
Please wear loose clothing and bring a water bottle.
This workshop is open to individuals and couples of all genders, sexualities and body types. No partner is required and everyone will have the opportunity to work with different people in order to enjoy a greater range of experiences. If you would like to come with a partner, you are completely welcome to work together for the whole workshop.
The workshop is held in a safe, conscious and loving space. No removal of clothes is necessary but others may choose to remove clothes and in some instances become very sexual with each other. All activities are optional. We do not match genders in this workshop and all genders are equally welcome. This is a drug and alcohol-free weekend. Seani is going to show us some much better ways to journey.
*For more information & to book contact Keira on firstname.lastname@example.org
**Workshops fee’s are non-refundable unless the workshop is cancelled or somebody fills you space but a credit note will be issued in the event of unavoidable cancellation up to 2 weeks before the workshop begins*
Looking forward to seeing you!