|November 15th – December 20th, 2020||Online|
|April 5th – April 11th, 2021||Berlin|
Arranging a Workshop
I have run Conscious Kink and Sacred Sexuality workshops in many cities across the globe, with class sizes ranging from 4 to 40 and I’m always excited by new opportunities to share my skills. With a little planning, I will be able to come to your town or city and run a workshop there too.
In order to book me to run a workshop, you will need:
- A large, private, clean venue that is big enough to host the number of participants you would like to join us. The venue must be private enough so that participants can make a lot of noise.
- A group of people will be needed, of course! I run both private and public workshops depending on your particular needs. Private workshops are when a group of friends or colleagues gather for a workshop. Public workshops are usually (but not necessarily) bigger affairs and involve inviting sections of the community to join us.
- Promotions are required for public workshops. Promotions involve marketing, ticket sales, liaising with the public and more. If the workshop is far from London, then it will be your job as promoter to fill the workshop with participants. Of course, I’ll use my own social media to attract as many people as I can to a public workshop, but if I don’t have local contacts then promotion is largely your responsibility.
- Accommodation, Venue Hire & Transport costs will need to be covered by the promoter of the workshop. These and other business expenses are shared and will need to be agreed upon before we can confirm that a workshop can take place.
Of course, there is much more to discuss! Do you want to run a public workshop or a private event? Or something in between? How many participants do we want? How will we promote the event? I like to have a helper at my workshops – can we create a budget for her to come too or will we find a local helper?
To book me for a workshop, please get in touch here or email me on firstname.lastname@example.org to see what magic we can create together.
Below is a list of workshop themes I normally run. Please get in touch as we will be able to tailor something to your requests if you want something specific.
Erotic and Ritual workshops on offer
Did you know that I spend half my year travelling the globe running classes and private sessions and I can be booked to run a workshop in your city or town? Some of the different workshops I frequent run include:
- Getting Conscious With Kink: A very popular workshop which I’ve run through Europe, many locations in Australia, and even in Bali. This workshop covers boundaries and consent in quite some detail ensuring a safe time for all participants. Only when we know we are in a safe place do we dare to drop in to the deeper places. We then explore the tools and techniques of conscious kink and BDSM in detail allowing us all to experience the wonders and possibilities that only Conscious Kink practice allows. Duration: 4 hours – 3 days
- Shadow Tantra: – Another popular workshop wherein we cover the tools of Conscious Kink and BDSM in a ritualised context. The goal of Shadow Tantra is to combine kink with spirituality and to create magical spaces of deep learning. We light a proverbial candle, turn inwards and face our own shadows that we have, up until now, suppressed. We use erotic techniques and shamanic journeying to reclaim those parts of ourselves otherwise lost. We explore our own inner worlds leading to places of power, self-love and ultimate greater self-knowledge. Duration: 2 – 6 days.
- Sacred Sexuality: This workshop touches on the different aspects of Sacred Sexuality. From consent and boundaries to energy play, shape shifting and archetypal work. We explore the many different ways Sacred Sexuality can be used to harness energy for expanded pleasure, deep healing, connection and other forms of magic. This is a very beautiful workshop and can be tailored to all genders and relationship dynamics depending on your needs. Duration: 1 – 2 days.
- Conscious Kink for Sexuality Professionals: My dear friend and colleague Ruby May and I first taught this workshop as a professional retreat in Sweden for 5 days, with practitioners from across Europe coming to join us. This is a Sexuality Practitioner professional development workshop covering many aspects of the sexuality industry and is revolved around learning how to take your clients on journeys particular to each of their needs. We talk about consent, boundaries, safety for the practitioner and for their clients. We create methods for helping bring clients’ fantasy to life when they often won’t have the vocabulary to explain what they need. Some clients come for pleasure, some for reassurance and others for deep healing. And there are clients who have no idea why they have come at all. How can we tailor our sessions to each particular client’s needs? We also cover all of the tools of Conscious Kink and BDSM and help you craft your own style. Duration: 3-6 days.
- Exploring Sex Magick: This workshop is based on the earlier ‘Introduction to the Erotic Mysteries’ which I co-devised with my dear friend Rebecca Lowrie when we were running the School of Erotic Mysteries together. In this workshop, we cover the beautiful basics of consent, boundaries and different modes of physical and erotic contact to ensure all present are safe and can communicate effectively. Then, as a stepping stone to deeper work, we open up to different personas to see how these affect our erotic encounters. During the last half of the workshop, we explore how archetypes and godforms can be used in erotic journeys within ourselves and others as aids in raising energy, ritual magic, personal empowerment and inner work. Duration: 2 days.
- Godforms of Love: There are many different gods and goddesses from the mythologies from around the world. This workshop covers powerful techniques on how we can reach out to these different gods and goddesses, access them and call upon their power in our own erotic rituals and daily lives. Duration: 1 day.
- The Temple Whore: This is a workshop and ritual combined into a single event. We spend our time getting to know one particular archetype, the Temple Whore. This work is deeply transformative and will facilitate a powerful journey inwards as we awaken that part of ourselves that wishes to (and is capable of) serving others in an erotic context whilst still always nurturing our own boundaries at all times. It is about exploring a powerful set of techniques that facilitate the practitioner being in service to the Mystery/Divine/Spirit and the client at the same time. The Temple Whore workshop is essential for those who wish to work in the fields of Sacred Sexuality including Tantrikas, Dakas and Dakinis and others who wish to live with full integration of the sexual mysteries in their day to day lives. Please note this has previously been called “Holy Whore” and “Sacred Prostitute” workshops but I have changed the name because (1) I didn’t want to imply other sex workers are not holy and not sacred and (2) There are some other workshops using those names and some strong traditions using those names and I didn’t want to imply that my work has a direct relation to those traditions. Duration: 3-5 Days.
- Ritual Theatre: Whilst most of my work has a large erotic content, engaging with Eros is not the only method of spiritual self-exploration that I work with. Indeed, my work is about finding different ways of exploring the mysteries and showing these ways to my clients and workshop participants. One very powerful way of exploring the mysteries is through the sacred arts of Ritual Theatre. This workshop involves opening up to the mystery and allowing the mystery to speak through us to a willing and consenting audience. The workshop combines the teachings of the amazing Fool, Jonathan Kay with the ritual processes of Chaos Magic wherein we learn that “nothing is true, everything is permitted” and we take this knowledge inside ourselves so that the mystery, in one of its many guises, can speak through us. Duration: 1-2 Days.
All workshops of an erotic nature can be tailored to a specific gender or gender balance as required. Some promoters like their events gender-balanced and other promoters like to ‘queer it up’. I’m happy either way.