What exactly happens at a session?
* A session begins with a consultation. This is where we decide our intention, what we’re going to explore and our boundaries and comfort zones. The intention of the session varies from person to person and is based on your needs.
* We will then spend some time doing some exercises to connect more deeply with ourselves, and each other.
* Then we have the body of the session and explore what was discussed during the consultation. I will be using my expertise to hold the space and to take whatever role is required to support you on the journey we’re embarking on (whether it be intimate, kinky, erotic, healing, ritualistic, dominant, exploring deeper pleasure, or something else).
* When the body of the interaction has come to an end we then take time for feedback and sharing.
* If we’ve been engaged in a ritual, we will then close the ritual space and consciously integrate any lessons learned
* Please read below for examples of sessions you can choose from for your own journey with me and get in touch if you have anything else you’d like to explore
Shadow Tantra Session
If there’s a kink or a fetish you have not explored but you know it’s in you, then a Shadow Tantra session is a great way to explore this and make peace with it. It could be some fantasy you’re ashamed of; some part of your body unexplored or some name you want to be called. You may want to give your power away to someone and feel what that’s like. A Shadow Tantra session is a beautiful way to explore your kinks, fetishes and fantasies. Sessions normally last 3-4 hours and everything we explore remains completely confidential.Get in touch when you’re ready to explore!
Click here to read more about Shadow Tantra.
The Boyfriend Experience
A Boyfriend Experience is the ultimate in shared intimacy. A Boyfriend Experience can often be about emotional opening, connecting and witnessing. It can be about shared vulnerability, and the whispering of hidden emotions and secret desires in a safe and sacred space. It involves cuddling up and being sweet and cozy together and the sharing of genuine emotion and connection. Click here to read more about what this session can include x x
The Kinky Boyfriend
I love combining kink with intimacy – it’s one of the most beautiful ways to explore with a lover. I normally play the dominant role in such liaisons. We can engage in spanking, rope play, and other forms of surrender. Let me know what you’d like to explore and we can open you up to a world of possibility. I love taking you on journeys into your beauty and depths and really making your soul shine. Click here to read more about this session x x
Nearly all women across the globe have experienced some level of sexual harassment, unwelcome attention that crossed boundaries, sexual provocation or other expressions of unconscious male sexual aggression. Most (if not all) women have had their boundaries crossed and because of the nature of the situation, haven’t been able to express themselves clearly.
And that’s where the Feminine Rage sessions come in – this is your chance in a safe and sacred space, to really let that anger out, to scream and rage and rant and direct your anger at a skilled and professional space holder.
These sessions touch on the deepest places and are only really recommended if you truly are ready to release all that anger you have inside you. The story doesn’t matter; the release and transformation of the energy inside you does.
Click here to read more about these sessions x x
In our Conscious Kink sessions we could explore any of the fetishes you know and love (or those you’ve long dreamed about) including spanking, rope bondage, flogging with floggers, whips and paddles, role-playing, hair pulling, slapping and so much more. It’s a world of fun and powerful self-expression!
My skills in ritual, counselling, Tantra and kink combine together to create a safe, sacred, empowering space in which participants can explore their inner worlds in powerful conscious ways.
Click here to read more about Conscious Kink and what our sessions would involve x x
“Everyone carries a shadow,” Carl Jung wrote, “and the less it is embodied in the individual’s conscious life, the blacker and denser it is.”
- If, as Jung says, everyone carries a shadow, then what is the best way to embrace it?
- Is befriending our shadow a safe thing to do?
- How can we integrate this part of ourselves without causing harm to ourselves and others?
Rather than run from our shadow or deny its existence, surely the wisest option is to consciously turn and face it and to learn to safely embrace it. Embracing our shadow is the only way to spiritual wholeness, integration and expanded consciousness. It is a part of ourselves that we have cut off which means we are not whole.
This is not a gentle coaching session or a sacred intimacy session but this is a deep and profound ritualised method of journeying inwards to meet your shadow, confronting it, healing it and ultimately integrating it into your life.