One thing is certain – the world needs more capable, ethical and conscientious male erotic practitioners who are skilled in the arts of working with women.
Increasing numbers of women are becoming empowered enough to explore their sexuality and wanting to understand themselves outside of the context of conventional relationships. I am delighted to able to have helped several men start their careers in this wonderful industry.
It’s not for the feint-hearted and you need a great amount of skill with communication.
The training will cover:
- My journey into sex work
- The importance of Emotional Intelligence
- Understanding consent and boundaries
- Empowering client boundaries
- Mapping the female body including erogenous zones
- What happens when you discover trauma
- Yoni massage
- Getting Conscious With Kink
- Understanding your own erotic shadow
- Attachment and detachment
- Common pitfalls of male sex work
- Essential concepts in erotic psychology
- Discussion on sex work and the law
- Marketing and getting started
- Several hours of Q&A and homework
I am a male sex worker and sexuality educator based in London. I jointly won the Sex Worker of the Year award in November 2015 at the Sexual Freedom Awards ceremony in London. I started offering sessions in 2010 and went full time in 2014. I now travel the world teaching the beauties and mysteries of sacred sexuality and conscious kink with my many wonderful clients and groups across the globe. When in London, I runs The School of Erotic Mysteries which puts on regular workshops on all kinds of wonderful subjects and I see my many wonderful clients that I’ve built up over the past several years.
Depending on your experience so far, training will cost between 4000 and 10000 GBP and takes between six and 12 months. Note that even if you don’t go on to become an industry professional, the training will massively improve your skills as a lover.
If you’re interested in training please get in touch!