- Are you curious about Conscious Kink and BDSM?
- Are you ready to expand your understanding of erotic expression?
- Would you love to deepen trust, connection, communication, and erotic creativity in your intimate relationships?
Then this breathtaking journey into the wonderfully erotic world of Conscious Kink is an amazing starting point!
Whether you are a curious beginner or an experienced player, award-winning sexuality professional Seani Love with his talented super star team, Sonalle LaMariposa, Sanya Alaya, AJ England & Ria Hope, invite you to join them for this beautiful journey through the wonders of conscious kink.
Conscious Kink helps us expand our understanding of our bodies, our subconscious patterns, our sexualities and thus ourselves.
With a strong emphasis on boundaries and consent, Conscious Kink offers us a diverse set of tools that allow us to expand our sexuality, be more confident with our lovers and play partners, and become more empowered as self-aware erotic beings.
During this course you will learn about:
- The use of ritual and intention to create safe spaces
- Boundary setting, consent and safety techniques
- Deepening connection through neotantric techniques and conscious touch
- Giving and receiving pain and pleasure with intentional BDSM skills
- Service, sovereignty and surrender
- Eroticising the authentic dynamics of domination and submission (D/s)
- Giving, receiving and holding power
- Darker places such as consensual non-consent
- Exploring how archetypes can be utilised for deepening your erotic journey
In our personal journeys with conscious kink, we’ve discovered it to be a beautiful set of tools for erotic expansion and communication. We’ve also found great healing, empowerment and the opportunities for deepening self-love.
Conscious Kink is not a substitute for actual therapy when therapy is needed; but we have found many powerful and beautiful ways that these tools have helped us make sense of our own traumas, inner conflicts and insecurities. We’ve also found conscious kink to add more joy, understanding and solidarity in our connections with our lovers, partners and playmates.
This six episode course plus bonus material plus access to our private community comes at 195 euros (about 170gbp) for the months of January.
Click below to join…
The content covered in this course can be triggering to some people as we deal with issues of consent, boundaries, physical pain and sexuality in general. If you are likely to be triggered by any of these topics please email us at email@example.com to discuss your suitability on this course. We have found great personal healing using the tools of Conscious Kink but it is not designed to be a substitute for therapy when therapy is needed.